My go-to list of plugins that I use and maintain for my clients in order to have a leg up on the competition.
- W3 Total Cache = Load time, caching for mobile/desktop.
- Smush Image Compression = Optimize Images on site.
- Yoast SEO = Meta, Title Tags, SEO, Sitemaps, Structured Markup.
- AMP for WP = Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- A3 Lazy Load = Load images as scrolling down the page for speed optimization, load what you need when you need it.
- Schema = All In One Schema Rich Snippets.
- Really Simple SSL – SSL Setup.
- All in One WP Migration – Backup and Migrate WP Sites.
- All in One Security – Bash Security / Custom WP-Login URL.
- WordFence – Over All Security, 2FA.
- Flamingo – for storing Contact Form 7 forms in the wp database.
- Contact Form 7 – The standard in WordPress forms.
- WP Mail SMTP – Connect Gmail API to post submit from WordPress forms.
- Tidio Chat – Free live chat I use for my clients on a budget (and the one I use on this site too!).
I hope that helps!